“REACHING THE UNREACH”
“ Is a movement and congregation of beautiful minds to make the world a better place to live in, to make the society free from evils of inequality and poverty. We need your support to continue our movement and we shall welcome your support in any form.”
Donations to IRRWS is exempted under section 80G(5)(vi) of the Income Tax Act. Govt. of INDIA
OVERVIEW OF IRRWS
From the Secretary’s Desk
This year one of the remarkable year of achievements and lot of success stories are written : Providing education, creation of awareness, closing socio-economic divide, helping downtrodden & socio-economically backward people in Uttar Dinajpur District of West Bengal. Many of our stories were praised by different levels but I feel lot of hard work to be done in the coming future but as we grow we need more people to come under our umbrella to guide us on our core issues and help support our mission.
I would like to thank all of our well wishers for their uninterrupted support and also our executive committee members, advisory committee members, volunteers, staffs for their hard work towards the organisation.
Abdul Alim Parvej
Background of IRRWS
FY- 2018-2019 : Rs.49.12 lakhs
FY- 2019-2020 : Rs.39.78 lakhs
FY- 2020-2021 : Rs.35.38 lakhs
- To offer opportunities for personal growth and development, skill enhancement by providing technical and vocational skills.
- To motivate and recognize each persons efforts and achievement so that one can recognize ones own worth.
- To empower the poor and marginalized communities through economic and development .
- To provide ongoing support system and services to the target group beneficiaries through efficient and readily availability management information system.
- To reach out poorest and underprivileged section of the society for self reliance in health, education and economic prosperity.